Avery Chemical Grade Laser Labels 99.1 x 67.7mm 8 UP 10 Pack
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
- They're suitable for chemical labelling requirements including chemical decanting on site, safety signs, arc signgs, tanks, marine and other outdoor applications.
- The permanent adhesive is designed to be used in harsh environments.
- Each label measures 99.1 x 67.7 mm.
- You can print on them using black and white and colour laser machines.
- You can create your own design or search the software code L7914 to use pre-designed templates from the Avery website.
- They're unaffected by temperature variations from -40 to +150 degrees Celsius.
- There are 10 sheets in this pack with 8 labels per page.
- There are a total of 80 labels in this pack.
- These labels are white.
- They're waterproof and chemical, abrasion, UV and saltwater-resistant.
- They're also BS5609 Part 2 certified for Chemical Hazard Labelling of chemicals for transport by sea and air.
- Barcode: 9312015592434