Epson WXGA Portable Projector EB-1781W
- In Stock
- 29.20 (cm)
- 4.40 (cm)
- 21.30 (cm)
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
This Epson WXGA Portable Projector has a thin and lightweight design which allows you to easily take it on the go. It has HDMI and D-sub connectivity with a 3200 lumen brightness and 1280 x 800 dpi resolution. This projector features NFC and automatic setup as well as gesture presenter capabilities to make your presentations a breeze.
- This portable projector has a 1280 x 800 dpi resolution.
- It has a brightness of 3200 lumens.
- The projector can be connected via HDMI, NFC or D-sub.
- It has a native aspect ratio of 16:10 so it can display in widescreen.
- It has a 1 W in-built speaker.
- It has an ultra-thin design and weighs only 1.8 kg which makes it easy to take on the go in the same bag as your laptop.
- It comes with a 3 year warranty for your peace of mind.
- It has free-standing and table-top mounting options.
- The projector features automatic setup to take the stress out of getting your presentation ready.
- Please note:
The projector could fall if it is not installed using the appropriate mount. After installing the projector using the mount specified by Epson, use the optional safety wire to secure the projector to the mount.
Do not install the projector in a location subject to high levels of dust or humidity, or in a location subject to smoke or steam. Otherwise, it could cause a fire or electric shock to occur. The projector's case could also deteriorate and be damaged causing the projector to fall from the mount.
Examples of environments that could cause the projector to fall due to case deterioration
Locations subject to excessive smoke or airborne oil particles, such as factories or kitchens
Locations containing volatile solvents or chemicals, such as factories or laboratories
Locations where the projector could be subjected to detergents or chemicals, such as factories or kitchens
Locations in which aroma oils are often used, such as relaxation rooms
Near devices that produce excessive smoke, airborne oil particles, or foam at events