Kensington L1000 Bicolour Ring Light with Webcam Mount
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Kensington’s L1000 Bicolour Ring Light with Webcam Mount is an affordable, feature-rich lighting solution for quickly enhancing the way you look on video conference calls. The ring light provides optimum brightness for office environments and the ability to mount your webcam in the centre of the ring for consistently perfect light distribution. Bicolour LEDs mimic lighting scenarios from sunrise to sunset, push button controls easily adjust brightness and a ball joint mount offers flexible positioning. The L1000 is part of Kensington’s Professional Video Conferencing ecosystem - a powerfully cohesive plug & play software and accessory experience that empowers you to spend more time collaborating and less time troubleshooting.
- 96 LEDs with 120° beam angle provide maximum light spread, a frosted lens distributes light evenly and a max brightness of 930 lumens perfectly augments the lighting in most office environments.
- The bicolour LEDs offer a wide temperature range (cool, natural or warm) - so you can select the best light for you at any time.
- Control the brightness of your L1000 with the push of a button - selecting between 10% and 100% via 10 increment settings.
- No outlet required -simply attach to any open USB-A port (5V/2.0A) on your computer, docking station or other powered devices.
- Equipped with a webcam mount in the centre of the light ring to ensure consistently perfect light distribution - even if you change the angle of your webcam. *Stand sold separately
- The 1/4” ball joint mount offers 360° horizontal rotation and 200° of vertical movement so you can easily accommodate the best camera angles.
- Create a tailored professional video conferencing setup based on your environment by combining with other accessories, such as the Telescoping Desk Stand (A1010) or Pro 1080p Auto Focus Webcam (W2050).
- Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids with disinfectants with no degradation.* *No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion
- Connect with confidence knowing Kensington stands behind the L1000 with a 2-year warranty.