Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
PRICING - All pricing is correct at time of publication. Pricing is subject to change without notice. Office Group understand that consistency of pricing is a necessity to you, Our Valued Customer. Office Group can not be held responsible for increases that our suppliers have made without notification to us.We endeavour to keep ALL pricing up to date, if and when an increase is notified. We will match or beat our competitor’s pricing when applicable.
*All prices quoted are GST INCLUSIVE. Any errors or omissions are beyond our control and responsibility.*
ORDERING - Orders can be place on the internet at any time, phone orders can be placed between 8.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday or faxed.
PAYMENT – Pre-authorised accounts only. Our members are responsible for the collection of payment from their pre authorized account customers, and your member will inform the Office Group that you are one of their pre authorised account customers, only then will the order be processed if you have checked out through the pre authorised account method, payment strictly as per the terms and conditions agreed to by your member. All other payments are by Visa, Master Card and paypal.
PAYMENT METHODS - payment by credit card will not incur any credit card fees.
- Bank Deposits or EFT Deposits.
All Bank Deposits will need an ID number, please use your ( order number ).
WARRANTY – Office Group can only credit or replace product returned as faulty upon confirmation of a fault and respective credit or replacement of that product by the manufacture. Please note: that the policies of OEM’s covering warranty of goods may result in a delay of processing of credits and replacements.
To enable credit or replacement of product for faulty printer consumables, the following is required;
1. A print sample.
2. A copy count for all Laser consumables. Many of the newer laser or fax machines will generate a status report showing the copy count used for that particular cartridge. Laser cartridges returned with a print sample cannot and will not be investigated.
3. Ink cartridges must be above the minimum weight stipulated by the OEM as being applicable for return. A list of these minimum weights is available on request.
4. Any goods returned to Office Group must be sent on a freight paid basis and accompanied by a return authority number issued by Office Group Goods not sent on a prepaid basis will be rejected and goods returned with a return authorisation number may experience delays.
5. There are many occasions where both toners and ink cartridges are found not to be faulty. Either ink cartridge nozzles are blocked or they can be easily cleared by the reseller ( removing the necessity and the cost to all parties of the returns process) or by us. On these occasions, if the product is found not to be faulty, the product will be returned to the reseller with a print sample and no credit will be issued. The same applies to laser toner cartridges albeit that the rectification of the problem is normally of a more technical nature. Please note that all goods returned at no fault of Office Group (excluding faulty products), will incur a 10% restocking fee. If a cartridge is empty or below the manufacturer’s minimum weight, it will not be credited or replaced, again, there are no exceptions.
Conditions of use: